- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.95
as of 8/18/2017 06:45 UTC details
- You Save: $4.04 (40%)
- Sales Rank:596
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Discs:1
- Running Time:158 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Aspect Ratio:1.85:1
- Picture Format:Anamorphic Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Publication Date:September 16, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:MCA D61123149D
Hugh Jackman, Academy Award winner Russell Crowe and Anne Hathaway star in this critically-acclaimed adaptation of the epic musical phenomenon. Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, Les Misérables tells the story of ex-prisoner Jean Valjean (Jackman), hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert (Crowe), after he breaks parole. When Valjean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine's (Hathaway) young daughter, Cosette, their lives change forever. This enthralling story is a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit and "an unforgettable experience" (Richard Roeper, RichardRoeper.com).
DVD - Region 1; Blu-ray- Region Free.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Great Web Sites to Visit below...
Free Dating Sites
Video Game Cheats
Human Edited Directory